If you are having a jewelry box full of outdated gold and old-fashioned sparkling jewelries that you do not wear anymore, then you are sitting on a gold mine of raw matter that you can turn into fashion-forward jewelry pieces with a restyle. All you need to do is just smartly redesign your old treasure to get some fabulous new pieces to dazzle.
You can create stylish fashion statements with some tricks with your old diamond jewelry. It is going to be a lot cheaper for you to restyle your jewelry than buying something brand new. This is because you need to pay just for labor not for the material, as you already own it. This is also good for the eco-friendly people as reusing older substance generates less effect on surroundings, and so is less dangerous to the atmosphere.
Some tips to rejuvenate your precious ancient jewelry into trendy one –
Choose the best jeweler near your area:
Find out the reliable jeweler that is capable in melting and restyling the old jewelry in less time and expense.
Once you have chosen the jeweler, consult about the design can be recreated from your jewelry. It is a good idea to wear your grandmother’s wedding ring or any other heirloom jewelry in a contemporary style.
• Understand whether it is recyclable or not:
• Distinct materials better lend themselves to reuse. For instance -
• Yellow gold gets melt easily and in a better way as compared to white gold. White gold cannot be changed into yellow.
• The purity of yellow gold increases when melted
• While melting different gold pieces, make sure these are equal in carats as if you try combining varying carat levels, the metal can take on a porous appearance
• It is difficult to re-use or melt the Platinum jewelry. You can change the stone setting of a platinum ring or something like that to give it a unique and trendy look.
• You may require paying extra money for adding some extra grams to create new jewelry as sometimes metal gets lost due to filing and processing.
This is going to be a very fun-filled and cost-effective way to restyle your old jewelry into a new one without spending much of your valuable bucks.